Friday 15 July 2011

YUMMMMMMMMMY..

Chocolate is the best thing made in the world. Its one thing that make me forget all my worries. Its definitely a woman’s best friend :D. it doesn’t expects anything just give a tight hug.
I simply love the feeling when it goes into my mouth and melts away. But its presence is felt for a way long time.

My favourite chocolate is SNICKERS. I just love its nuts and caramel… yummm… J
You gift me a box of snickers and I’ll be the happiest person in the world ;)

Same liking is for ice creams. Choco chip with waffles yummm… J

I all together got so hungry while posting this :D

Amazing Silly Supriya :D

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate -Ice Cream - Toffeeyan :))
    Gudiya - Khilone Meri Saheliyan !
    Ab Mujhe Lagti Hain Sari Paheliyan :O :O !!
    hahaa~~~ !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sachi yr......muh me paani aa gya.....<3

    ReplyDelete