Sunday 10 July 2011

LOVE AT FIRST SITE.... ;)

Yesterday I was waiting for a friend when a really cute guy just happened to pass me and I felt like my heart just skipped a beat!
You must be wondering has this girl lost it!
How can one just happen to like or love someone just at a glance?
But the feeling, I tell you, was just amazing. I don’t know whether I would ever meet him again or even see him. But there was something which attracted me.
So was that glance enough? What about the inner beauty that everyone seeks?
Well of course the first impression is definitely the face or body language. But I have no idea how his behavior was. But I liked it and wanted to lavish the moment and suddenly from the crowd my friend appeared and I walked away with her like nothing had happen.

Now when I think about it, I realize it was definitely a bit immature way but it was cute.. way cute!!
And this is 21st century, so why talking about the first sight? People fall for the first chat…
Yes, in this world of social networking people so easily say “I LOVE YOU” just by chatting with someone for just 1 week or even less.
Well, don’t know whether such love finds its destiny or even exists but is not a very bad option right?

For now that’s all from my desk.
Live life to the fullest and don’t be afraid of falling in love….

Amazingly Silly Supriya :D

3 comments:

  1. waah re waaah supi drlng !!
    dt ws a little foolish bt i hav a lot of curiosity to noe....( u noe wt) :):)
    nysh efforts !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aasthu dear aapko toh sab pta hai... aur kya janna hai??

    ReplyDelete